top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

After 4 1/2 years we can finally see the light!! Received email from attorney Friday that stated we had 4 months to go ( according to their calculations) but that was not including tax refund that trustee received Monday. So now we are down to ( after trustee gets this months payment) a little over 2 months!! It will not take us the full 60 months!! Yes, I know it may take another month to get paperwork done and etc but at least that will be over payments and we can get that back. To those of you that are currently in a Chapter 13 or considering it..it CAN be done. Yes, it's hard at times and you will have to learn to live without certain things but you can do it. (Thank goodness for lay-away and yard sales)
    The people on this forum are great!! No one will intentionally steer you the wrong way...this website has kept me sane these last few years!! No one laughed at me or was rude if I ask a stupid question..and believe me I probably asked some stupid questions..LOL..
    Thank all of you again for helping us!! Will let you know how things proceed from here..

Awesome! So Happy for you!! I myself have only 5 1/2 months to go! I think I will cry when this is all finally behind me!
    Chapt. 13 Petition Filed 9/29/07
    Case Confirmed 12/10/07
    59 mos done 1 payment to go

Comment

Awesome! Yes it can be done. It takes sacrifies and dedication. This forum is so great and a support venue for us all. I've 12mos. to go and can't wait to get my chp. 13 over.
      Remember to stay clear of those things that led you to bk.

Comment

Final payment is May 1st! Our trustee doesn't start anything till after the final payment is received. Told by my lawyer the discharge should be completed in about 2 months! Yippee!
        CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
        Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Congratulations to all of you. There will be a new hamster troop waiting in the wings...
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X