Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redsox
    replied
    Well our case is rather complex. We filed at the end of 2009 after our retail store we owned filed ch 7. My wife and I had to file chapter 13 because we make way over the AZ median. We had a rental home that the trustee wanted us to surrender so we did that which took over a year to complete. Then we had a baby and our income decreased due to my wife working part time. All along our attorney kept filing b22c and amended payments which the trustee kept objecting. Basically wanting us to pay more money. I was under the impression that the numbers are the numbers. The calculated payment reflects our dmi so i have no idea why the trustee keeps objecting. So now we are filing one more time and if she objects we are going to petition the judge and let him rule. This is ridiculous! I am glad that AZ chapter 13 starts with the first payment not when its confiRmed.

Leave a comment:

• HHM
    replied
    2 1/2 years....I suppose I will take your word for it; the judge must be asleep at the wheel, there are very few BK judges that would let a case linger for that long.

I don't think it has anything to do with the trustee liking you or not liking you. But yes, you can instruct your attorney to take the issue to hearing. Honestly, that should have been done over a year ago.

What exactly is the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Redsox
    started a topic 2 1/2 years and still not confirmed

2 1/2 years and still not confirmed

We are still not confirmed after 2 1/2 years. The trustee keeps objecting to our payment. Is there a point where you can say to your lawyer, screw it let a judge decide? In a chapter 13 shouldnt your payment be your DMI? We are not paying back 100% and we are in Arizona. My wife thinks the Trustee doesn't like us because at the meeting of creditors the trustee was a snit to us. I just want to get confirmed and finishnthe plan. Any suggestions?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X