No announcement yet.

When Is It Time To Stop Paying CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we did not put any amount to pay taxes on cc, we took a cash advance no where near $14,000, we had put money aside to pay the taxes, however did not have enough, as I said in my previous post the amount is not being discharged we will be paying the cash advance on our own and not in our monthly payment BK plan.

Thank you for your response.
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 07-12-2012, 07:30 PM. Reason: removed proper name.
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Hi Sammie, I removed what looked like a proper name in your last post. Please don't put anything online that looks like a person's real name. There are too many Internet ghouls out there....

Thanks!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by Sammie View Post
        No, we did not put any amount to pay taxes on cc, we took a cash advance no where near $14,000, we had put money aside to pay the taxes, however did not have enough, as I said in my previous post the amount is not being discharged we will be paying the cash advance on our own and not in our monthly payment BK plan.

Thank you for your response.
        No problem and you are welcome.

I apologize for assuming the amounts. I just took the dollar amount you said in your previous post (Post #6 ) and multiplied it by the percentage you said - it was not a random number. It read to me as though you paid using 2 cards but then when you mentioned cash advances (Post #14 ), I addressed my concerns there, too.

I just did not want any possibility for you guys to be caught off guard about your situation; particularly the taxes.

Again, good luck next week!
        Last edited by ValleYum; 07-12-2012, 07:58 PM.
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X