Recalculate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recalculate?

Ok so talked to my attorney about my first mortgage and new company said he took care of it. Then he says now that my date is past for claims he needs to recalculate my plan. Gee I'm nervous, not in a 100 percent, but he mentioned about a month ago more claimed then he thought and that my payment was probaly gonna go up. Oh I know supposely goes by DMI for some reaso0n he he keeps saying this. Guess I'm swrewed gee if i get fired i might be better off, thats a terrible way to look at this. I don't get it why some just breeze through this worrid about the 200 he put down for the old car thats all the money. My husband not getting it, told him they could take that too.

It is about the DMI - but the trustee can try to argue about some of your claimed expenses. I've heard it said that if the trustee doesn't say a thing about your proposed plan, then your attorney under-stated your expenses & has set you on a plan that has you paying too much.

It should be ok. If there are any expenses that are above average but justifiable, be prepared to document them.
    ~Staci
    Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X