Discharged at last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged at last!!

I got discharge letter in pacer this evening. I am so happy that I dont know how to express my relief. I really thank "Justbroke" who gave so much advice before filing for bankruptcy and clearing all doubts. I really appreciate his help. I don't know how many hours I spent reading posts and searching for different threads in this forum. Thanks everyone. We will continue keep helping other who are in need!!!

Congrats! Have a fabulous weekend for you have earned it.

Comment

Congrats

How long was your case?
      Chp 13: Filed 3/26/2007

11/5/2012 - 68 Months and finally free!

Comment

Congrats smkrishna!!! Enjoy your Fresh Start~
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

You deserve some entertainment then!

2007's "America's Got Talent" winner, Terry Fator, gives viewers a preview of his Las Vegas show during the 2008 MDA Telethon.
          Chapter 13ner

Comment

i filed in feb 2011 and paid off 100% as no. of claims were only 3 and they are not that huge amount that made me to pay off the creditor's claim.

Comment

Free at last, free at last. Thank _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ you're free at last!
              Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

congrats on completing your plan! YAY!

Comment

Great News

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know it's a little late, but is never to late to celebrate a Chapter 13 Discharge!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And thank you for sticking around to help the others just starting on your path!
                      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats and thanks for sharing your excitement.
                        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X