341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting

I have NO clue what I was stressing about! Our 341 was yesterday morning. We got there about an hour early so that we could get acquainted to the process and understand what was and what wasn't going to happen. I cannot believe some of what others pay, we about fell out of our seats! We make in a month what some of these people pay to the trustee and it still came out to less to the creditors that we are paying out!

It went without a hitch thank goodness! We were so nervous that something was going to go wrong BUT with a little verbiage change in our petition because of the house that hubby and his dad share the deed to we are recommended for confirmation and they have received "first money" (that term took me a minute to process she could have said first payment LOL Blonde sorry )

Now that they have received our first payment at which point will they disburse the payment to the creditors? Also BOA has YET to file their claim (not surprised) and from what it states on Pacer they have until december 31st to file a claim? I thought it was 60 days from date of filing to make a claim.

Thanks everyone I am super excited to get this over with. I am dropping insurance on my car that is being surrendured and starting to drive the monster as I call it (I am 4 foot 7in driving what seems like an elephant dodge nitro LOL) Hubby is driving our truck which is paid for (we had to get the windshield fixed this past weekend) but everything seems a go! I am driving my car to my father in laws house and will let scamtander know where it is so that they may pick it up (I dont want to see it go as that is quite painful, its the first car I have ever bought on my own, aka without hubby or my grandparents signing with me).

Now to find extra ways of making a little more $ to build an emergency fund in the amount of at least 2 trustee payments.
    Filed 13: 8/22/2012 341 Meeting: 10/2/2012 Confirmed: 11/2/2012
    10 payments down 50 more to go!

JC,
    Congrats! It wasn't that long ago that I was right there were you are with all the nerves and fear and stress... I was nearly sick with the worry over that meeting. Then it was over and I could breathe again! I couldn't believe how smoothly it went. I still didn't quite relax until we were confirmed but I knew we were on our way! It just gets better from here. Build that emergency fund, stay on budget and never look back!

The Bajan
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X