Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received Letter from US Bk Court

We Are Confirmed!!!

The letter is dated October 23, 2012. I just spoke with our Attorney's Office and was told everything is good to go---have been on time before the due date on our 3 payments--no questions asked by the Court. "Keep up the good work & you have 33 payments to go!" We are really happy with this news. They sent a letter to our Mtge. Co. Chase asking them why they did a Title Search for $85 but as yet, have not heard back from them.

Thanks to everyone on this Forum who are helping my husband and I to make this 13 journey duable. It is a slow transition paying with cash, and there have been some bumps these past few months as you know, ie. the car, the loss of our beloved dog the night before our 341, but we are being very deligent and we plan and we budget---and we learn.

I received a pre-approved cc offer yesterday fromMontgomery Ward! My husband looked at me and asked "are they still in business"? as I smiled, torn it up and threw in the garbage and answered--"not in our home"!

Now, as we walk down this path I hope that our actions during this Ch. 13 BK, will help someone who comes here the way I did, scared and unsure of the unknown, to realize that the unknown is their future one worth seeking.sammie
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Congrats on confirmation and "Attagirl" on your can-do attitude

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thank you so much KS I think that stubborn "attitude" is due to the fact I am a former "Jersey Girl"---You can take the girl out of Jersey--but never her heart!

OT How are you and your family after "Sandy"--our kids Atlantic City--LBI--no power, flooding, fires--very bad, but they are all safe and fine--everything else can be fixed or replaced---after all they all have excellent credit scores and cc with high limits! sammie

Comment

Thankfully we are ok. Our little square block somehow managed to escape the surrounding outages and downed trees in our town. We got lucky this year and last- after this I fear our luck will run out... and that is when those credit scores and cc's of misty memory would definitely be critical....

Glad your kids are safe.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Sammie,

I'm sooo happy for you! Congrats! I was there just a few months ago and it still chokes me up to read relief, excitement, and stubborn determination in your post (and of others). You're gonna make it just fine. You and I will have our freedom parties at just about the same time!

Cheers!

The Bajan
          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Oh Sammie I'm happy for you this is great news

Comment

Congrats on getting the confirmation news! That is a huge relief when that happens.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. I think you should all come to our home and I will make us a nice dinner. One thing Italian Americans have is food & I cook from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammie View Post
                  Thank you so much everyone. I think you should all come to our home and I will make us a nice dinner. One thing Italian Americans have is food & I cook from scratch.
                  I'm free tonight!!

Comment

Sure as soon as the planes start flying will be right there. My grandparents came over from Italy and how I miss that cooking

Comment

Oh, Sammie, I am so proud and happy for you! Yay!! Keep on keeping on!!!
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Count this Jersey Girl in.
                        I'll bring some tomatoes
                        And wine of course!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Congrats and the best of luck to you. We live about 3 hrs. from the coast and about 5 hrs. from the mountains. What time's dinner and which direction?

Next month it will be 4 years in with 1 to go.
                          Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Originally posted by BNKRPTinNC View Post
                            Congrats and the best of luck to you. We live about 3 hrs. from the coast and about 5 hrs. from the mountains. What time's dinner and which direction?

Next month it will be 4 years in with 1 to go.
                            Ahh--Oh we are 2 hrs. from the coast and 5 1/2 from the mountains. We be neighbors!!

Thank you for all your nice responses---however, I have been waiting 3 days for ya'll to come here for dinner, just Lasagna, Mannicotti, home made meatballs, sausage, salad, cannolli (nothing special) and none of you showed up! I can understand Jersey, without any flights b/c of Sandy (but the P.O. were still open to send the tomatoes--nothing like Jersey tomatoes) but now I have to throw this all out because no one came, not even Valle Yum my life is becoming so sad. Now the next time I invite all of you to dinner, I would like to see you show up.sammie

Comment

Ahh--Oh we are 2 hrs. from the coast and 5 1/2 from the mountains. We be neighbors!!

Thank you for all your nice responses---however, I have been waiting 3 days for ya'll to come here for dinner, just Lasagna, Mannicotti, home made meatballs, sausage, salad, cannolli (nothing special) and none of you showed up! I can understand Jersey, without any flights b/c of Sandy (but the P.O. were still open to send the tomatoes--nothing like Jersey tomatoes) but now I have to throw this all out because no one came, not even Valle Yum my life is becoming so sad. Now the next time I invite all of you to dinner, I would like to see you show up.sammie
                              Wow, Sammie! You sure know how to make me sorry I didn't make it! That all sounds sooo yummy! I have no excuse. Sandy roared around here and yelled at us a bit but pretty much left us alone. I gotta say... I haven't had a really good Italian meal in forever! ...and I just finished canning a bunch of tomatoes two days ago!
                              Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                              Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X