Pacer vs chap 13 data center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer vs chap 13 data center

Question, have been checking for my case to be confirmed, chap data center shows some claims but not approved. I dont see any claims nor much info on pacer, the claims and docket and everything not showing anything, just the meetings. Nervous Trustee had asked judge to increase my plan or cancel. Would it say that? If it gets canceled do i start over?

When id this gonna end? Suppose to have another hearing Dec 18 just in time to ruin my holiday nodoubt. He could rest assured I only bought my grandaughter and that was cheap stuff. Hope I am wrong....

Comment

The data center just shows case status and payments made and received. In my district they just reported to them one time a month (on the 1st). Pacer will show any docs filed with the court soon after they receive them. Anything filed with them will be pdf'd and appear there, usually before you receive your copy. Call your attorney that's what you pay them for!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
      Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

I keep repeating myself, 13 DataCenter is practically useless to the debtor. It is simply the accounting software for the trustees. Even if you saw something you didn't understand or noticed something odd, there isn't anything you can do about it anyway, so no need to waste time with DataCenter.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X