The last payment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last payment!

One more payment on our chapter13, it has been a long haul but we have made it. Hopefully discharge will go smoothly, we jumped through all the hoops, paid the trustee (perfect payments), took the education class along with document 23 or 28 whichever it is, and filed the domestic obligation attestation. Now I can't think of anything else except my attorney's filing for motion to discharge. But I am still anxious since I do not know if anything else could get in the way of a discharge. Not going to do the hamster dance quite yet but we are ready. Anyone ever run into an issue that could blindside a discharge?

A very big CONGRATS to you on finishing.

Comment

What a wonderful feeling! Looks like you've done everything.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
      Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Congrats!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
          Congrats!
          Thanks, I definitely post our progress towards discharge.

Comment

Good to hear the news. Cheers to a new beginning and for a fight well fought.
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Dancing to start soon

Comment

Awesome, congrats! Just a few more months for us and we can not wait. I know the one thing I am nervous about is not having a quick stop to the wage attachments or garnishment whatever it's called, being removed on my employers end. But I will cross that bridge when I get there. I hope your process is smooth and seemless.

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                  Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
                  0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Congratulations--let the dancing begin!sammie
                    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

I know what the education class is, but what are the other documents that you mentioned? Will my attorney handle that? We have 1 more month and also has been a perfect 59 months so far, with the exception of a totaled vehicle that NO ONE knew what to do about for four months.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X