Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Do I have to send in a copy to my trustee with my last payment showing that I already took the 2nd financial course that is required? It is already filed on Pacer. I took the course right after my 341 almost 3 yrs ago.

I guess the best thing to do is call the trustees office today and ask them. He knows my attorney is no longer in business and said to call if I need to when the time comes to finish the plan.
    Last edited by angel7821; 03-14-2013, 07:37 AM. Reason: added more info

Comment

Are you sure it hasn't been sent already? When did your attorney go out of business? I guess it couldn't hurt to send it.

Comment

My attorney went out of business last year in Oct. I had a question back then and needed to talk with him but all the phone numbers I had were not working anymore. So I called the trustee to get my answer and he was the one who told me I no longer had an attorney.

Comment

Well if you took the 2nd financial course right after your 341 then I would have thought that it would have been immediately sent to the trustee. I'm not an attorney, but I'd assume that if they needed it they'd ask. Does Pacer reflect anything being received by the trustee around that time?

Comment

The 2nd financial course is showing on Pacer. Does that mean the trustee has the info then?
            Last edited by angel7821; 03-14-2013, 08:07 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X