Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone filed in colorado?

How was your experience?

Will be in the future (at the Larimer county court houses).
    *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Should I switch banks

we have debts in two banks in which we have checking accounts.

Should we switch to another bank?

Thanks

Comment

I think I found my lawyer today. I opened up a WAMU account recently since I my primary bank is a credit union and they also have my home equity loan. He said that was a smart move on my part. I'm changing my direct deposit of my paycheck there and paying my bills out of there now.

If you do decide to switch, don't CLOSE your accounts, just keep the minimum in them.

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I have a free consultation tomorrow in Denver with an attorney.

Comment

Make sure you let me know how it goes!

Comment

I will.

Comment

Just had my consultation. Retainer fee is $835.00...I will probably file in July.
                My only concern is able to save money to visit parents in new york. There at that age and in the past I have tried to visit them at least every other year. I am concern that I will not be able to put away money to see them up to five years..

Any thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoey38 View Post
                  Just had my consultation. Retainer fee is $835.00...I will probably file in July.
                  My only concern is able to save money to visit parents in new york. There at that age and in the past I have tried to visit them at least every other year. I am concern that I will not be able to put away money to see them up to five years..

Any thoughts.
                  Are the exemptions for 13 the same as for 7?

Pretty certain I will be going 13. Do you have to include ALL credit cards? How long should I go w/o using them?

My consultation is Monday, but looking to have some answers doing in.

Thanks! -Matt

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X