Discharged!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!

Got my notice in the mail today as of 9/12/13 my Ch 13 is officially DISCHARGED!!!

It was a LONG 3 years but it can be done! Came just in time too because my husband is facing layoff in two months

Those of you still in your plan, hang in there!! There IS a light at the end of the tunnel!!
    Filed CH 13 5/28/10
    341 Hearing 6/23/10 & 8/23/10/Confirmed 9/21/2010 36 months
    DISCHARGED 9/12/13

Congrats!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And you did it in THREE years; that is AWESOME! Here's a little something to start the week off:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!
            Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

Thank you all! Yes I was only in a 3 year repayment plan because our income was below the median for our state(I think that's right) I was thisclose to qualifying for Ch 7...so close that my attorney recommended that DH & I 'separate' for a few months so they wouldn't take his income into consideration when filing but I didn't feel right doing that so I went with the Ch 13 instead. I'm sure I made the right decision. I was in an 11% repayment plan.

I eeked out my 10+ yr old vehicle as long as I could but it finally died in June and DH signed for a new one for me. Its in his name only so my former Trustee payments are now my car payment.
              Filed CH 13 5/28/10
              341 Hearing 6/23/10 & 8/23/10/Confirmed 9/21/2010 36 months
              DISCHARGED 9/12/13

Comment

Congrats to you! A Chapter 13 discharge is something to be very proud of yourself for!

Way to go!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats and good luck for finding a replacement job.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

congrats! YAY :P

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X