Almost Finished!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost Finished!!

My last check was posted last week on 13 data center. It was only a small amount which made up some minor difference in my payments the last 4.5 years. Called trustee for that inf. and just got off phone with my attorney's
    office. States that discharges are taking 3-4 months in Ohio. Good news is my payments are done and they have copies of my credit counseling on file. Just have to wait until checks are all cashed, audit done and sign the support paperwork.

Sounds good! Congrats!

Comment

Did you have direct deposit? I do and they are stll doing the payroll deduction. How can you tell if all the creditors have been paid? I am not sure how to interpret the columns on the 13datacenter page. There are red and green entries with something about 'cancellation of principal' in RED. Can anyone tell me how to read those columns? I am in Ohio, hope it doesn't take 4 months for mine to end!

Comment

I did not have direct deposit. Just checked Data Center today and entry was case closed 9/16/13. Am getting there. Called attny. and once 21 day period is over and audit complete paperwork to discharge should be forthcoming.

Comment

Woo hoo congrats!!!!!!
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X