Finally Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Done

My Chapter 13 Bankruptcy ended last August. I'm happy to say that the court stopped taking the payments right away and within a few weeks I got a refund for money I overpaid. So far so good, no creditors have bothered me in the first few months and I'm starting to get back on my feet. It's a long time and not much fun, but being debt free for the first time in my life is amazing. It's not like instant "happiness" just a lot less worry knowing that if things go wrong you can have a savings and at least not have debts hanging over your head. I may be forced to get a credit card for the sake of my "credit rating" but I'm in no hurry nor will it have a big balance when I do. I am free from debt and that is priceless.

Peace, Morpheus

Peace. You said it. Congrats.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Yes congrats and i am so happy for you!!! It must be so satisfying knowing you did this!!!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Fantastic new! Congrats to you!
        Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
        Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We have a Chapter 13 Discharge! Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X