Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. What does (U) Completed mean?

Hi All,

Last payment of 60 month plan paid in December. Been following NDC. Today case status went from Completed to (U) Completed. What does that mean?

Thanks guys!

Mine had gone from "J-pending close" to "J-completed" (J for Joint) once the final disbursement was made, which was at the end of December. One would assume that the plan is completed and the trustee will notify those in need of such info. My last payment was in December but received a letter from the trustee's office that objections to the completion of the plan had to be filed no later than the 27th of February. If all goes according to plan then I should be receiving a discharge in March. I was notified that it would be 60-90 days before final discharge and freedom
    Last edited by BNKRPTinNC; 02-07-2014, 09:26 AM.
    Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Sorry I cannot help with the code, but if you really am concerned that something may have been missed then call your attorney. It is likely an internal code of some sort.

Congrats on making the final payment.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I did about an hour of research and came up with nothing on the (U) code. My best guess since you just completed your payments would be that the (U) stands for 'under review' which would make sense since the Trustee will review the case before discharging it. Keep in mind, this is just my guess, not a fact. As Spidge said, ask your attorney if you want a concrete answer.

At any rate, congrats on making the last payment!!

Comment

Like Malazan, I didn't find anything either. But 'Under Review' is a good educated guess.

Congrats on the last payment; your Hamster Troupe will start rehearsals next week.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks guys,

I guess the under review part must be it. Just curious being so close after 5 long years.

I remember signing up here at the forums back when we first filed. We were so scared and learned from some awesome people here that we didn't have to be. Cat I remember you from back then too.

It has been one crazy ride. I guess we could all write some entertaining and educational books from our experiences. I'll keep everyone informed when we learn more.

You guys are awesome!

Comment

Oh my user id back then was bksmith12345 if I remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by bksmith123 View Post
                Thanks guys,

I guess the under review part must be it. Just curious being so close after 5 long years.

I remember signing up here at the forums back when we first filed. We were so scared and learned from some awesome people here that we didn't have to be. Cat I remember you from back then too.

It has been one crazy ride. I guess we could all write some entertaining and educational books from our experiences. I'll keep everyone informed when we learn more.

You guys are awesome!
                If you would stay around and help people coming after you, that will be thanks enough!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                  If you would stay around and help people coming after you, that will be thanks enough!
                  I certainly will.

Comment

We received the trustees Final Report & Account today!

We are one step closer to discharge!!!!!

Comment

Yes, indeedy!!!

Comment

Good for you. Waiting for the dance.
                        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X