Dotting my I's and crossing my T's....preparing to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dotting my I's and crossing my T's....preparing to file

We will be filing in the next couple of months. I am trying to be prepared as possible so we can survive the five year plan. We have already met with one attorney and although he was very knowledgable he kept dancing around my questions about getting things now before we file. We have two more attorneys that we will see next week.

I would like to get myself an additional life insurance policy because my husbands employer would only issue me a small amount because of my medical condition. How long would I need the additional policy for it not to be a red flag?

My oldest daughter was scheduled to get braces this past November but then in September we were bit with a $800.00 monthly garnishment for taxes. We canceled the appointment for the braces. If we get her the braces will the monthly payment go toward of monthly expenses or is it considered not a necessity?

I am really trying be prepared as possible before we file. Everyone is getting their physicals...my youngest has appt with a ENT about having her tonsils removed. We have had a low deductible on out auto insurance for a couple of years now. Our cars are only two years old so not much needed there. Is there anything else that I should be proactive on before filing?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X