4 months left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 months left

I am starting to get really nervous about everything. I called our lawyer to make sure we have done everything
    we need to do for this. They said we completed both courses and everything looked good. I can't help but feel
    nervous this close to the end.

I guess we will have to start paying those student loans again. I guess they will start sending us statements
    so we know what to pay.

You are so lucky, don't be worried! I am trying so hard to keep up with my student loans but it not easy! Congrats you are on the home stretch!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Know what you mean lee. We have 3 months left and I always fear that something is going to pop up at the last minute and cause problems. We are taking the post filing debtors course next month and all the ducks should be in a row.
      Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Wow, I have the same feelings about our Chapter 13 ending. Made our last payment 2 weeks ago. Hoping to get discharged soon. Pacer does show the second credit counseling course & the form showing we don't owe any child support posted 4/10..

I hope things continue to go smoothly! Good luck to you all.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X