Base plan/percentage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base plan/percentage question

I am on a 60 month chapter 13. I have completed month 57 and have three more to go. According to National Data Center, I have now paid all of my creditors the 35% I was supposed to. What happens with these next three months worth of payments I'll make?

Also, NDC has my case status as "Cases in Limbo-X". Any idea what that means?

I paid my creditors the 20% that I was supposed to pay. I still had 6 months to go, so they raised the percentage to 25%. I've not seen that status on mine. The only status that I have seen on mine are Active and Z Audit ( I see this one quite often, a couple times a year). Not sure what any of them mean. I just keep doing what I am supposed to do until they tell me not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kricklet87 View Post
      I paid my creditors the 20% that I was supposed to pay. I still had 6 months to go, so they raised the percentage to 25%. I've not seen that status on mine. The only status that I have seen on mine are Active and Z Audit ( I see this one quite often, a couple times a year). Not sure what any of them mean. I just keep doing what I am supposed to do until they tell me not to.
      Yeah, I guess I'll just keep plugging away for three more months and hopefully that'll be it. I had a foolish thought that I might get refunded the last three months of payments or even not have to make them. But I guess the trustee will sprinkle the last three months worth evenly between the creditors

Comment

Originally posted by Cubby214 View Post
        Yeah, I guess I'll just keep plugging away for three more months and hopefully that'll be it. I had a foolish thought that I might get refunded the last three months of payments or even not have to make them. But I guess the trustee will sprinkle the last three months worth evenly between the creditors
        First of all, let me warn you that when it came to dealings with my TT I am the most cynical, pessimistic person. With that said...

My TT has an epay system. Although NDC.org listed everything as a zero balance, I continued paying the TT until I received a discharge order and a refund check from the TT. Just to avoid the possibility of any issues with missing a payment. Once I received a refund / discharge, I went in to the TT system which told me no payment was due. So I took my refund check and opened a secured card for business travel and rebuilding.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X