Credit reporting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit reporting question

I had a line of credit with Wells Fargo that I included in my 13. Ever since I filed five years ago, they have been reporting me as "late 30 days" every month for the last five years. They are the only creditor who has done this. Can they report me as late after I file? If not, what is best way to correct this from my report?

Originally posted by Cubby214 View Post
    I had a line of credit with Wells Fargo that I included in my 13. Ever since I filed five years ago, they have been reporting me as "late 30 days" every month for the last five years. They are the only creditor who has done this. Can they report me as late after I file? If not, what is best way to correct this from my report?
    Talk to your attorney about this. The automatic stay should have prevented any further action by the creditor as long as you listed them. This creditor should have made a remark of something like "Account in Bankruptcy" or something like that, but not 30 days late. Unless you were 30 days late when you filed I don't see why they would even do this. Definitely talk to your attorney, they should be able to get it straightened out.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X