No announcement yet.

Life without credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just made my Final payment here in AZ. My Trustee was a real PIA and so glad I do not have to deal with her anymore. I have learned a lot about myself and what is important in life. I realize that credit is a dangerous thing and you have to live within your means. It's a platitude, I know, but I look around and see people spending so frivolously that I am glad I have zero debt. The unfortunate paradox is that you have to acquiesce to credit card companies once again to rebuild your credit after Chapter 13. My disdain for Credit card companies and big banks is grossly apparent, but like all Americans I have to play the game. I am not poor, nor am I super rich so back to credit treadmill for me. With that said, anyone know what the Discharge Timeline is in Southern AZ/ Pima county? Thanks a lot.
    Filed 12/24/2009 Confirmed 9/11/12 Discharge Date 12/24/2014

Comment

Originally posted by avengers View Post
      Also, Ramsey hates bankruptcy (under pretty much any circumstance), so if you were a true follower of him, you wouldn't be on this site.
      You made the assumption that I'm a "true follower". I pick and choose advice that works for me. My point is that there are MILLIONS of people that are slaves to their credit score. There needs to be more counterpoints out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
        There is nothing more satisfying and reassuring than having a peaceful mind. Follow your own instincts and ignore the so-called experts. They aren't living in your shoes.
        Words of wisdom that way too many people learn when it's too late.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X