Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost there! A few questions

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I posted, but I hope everyone is doing well. I am almost at the finish line on my 13; 2 more payments to go! Last one will be made end of February. I am in the Middle District of Florida, Tampa area. Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get the discharge? The lease on the apartment I have been renting for the last 6 years will be up at the end of March and I am looking to move. But I know I can't rent another place without having that discharge on my credit report. I don't expect that it will be only one month, but just wondering how long I might have to go month to month here.

My trustee recently retired and as of about 3 months ago, I've been making payments to a new one. Not sure if the trustee him/herself has anything to do with it. I make my payments online, they made that option available about 3 years ago, so that's been nice. It posts within 2 days. I've heard the trustee has to audit to make sure all payments were received, but again, with the online thing, that shouldn't be too hard or take too long. Just not sure what to expect and I find myself as anxious as I was when I filed! Any help would be much appreciated.
    Filed Ch 13 - 2/2010
    341 meeting - 4/2010
    Confirmed! - 6/2010

Why not get in touch with your (new) trustee? Mine was readily available to answer any questions when I got down to the last couple of payments.
    Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X