Discharge process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharge process

So i am coming close to finally having my discharge, but was wondering what kind of documents would be required for the final discharge?

I know the course has to be taken prior and submitted, but is anything else required?

Some people have said current paystubs, tax return etc are required for discharge, is this true? Just wondering what im in for on the last "chapter"!

Originally posted by Confused2020 View Post
    Some people have said current paystubs, tax return etc are required for discharge, is this true?
    None of that is true for a Chapter 13 discharge. While you may have been required to provide a copy of your annual tax returns, that's a separate requirement for you to meet.

I would get in touch with my attorney and I would ask the attorney about the final affidavit. The affidavit will certify that you don't have any outstanding domestic support obligations (or they're all up to date), and may look to other things.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X