What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

I looked at Pacer online today and saw that Amex requested documentation regarding the bankruptcy. Does this mean they are going to try to cause problems, or is this normal?

They probably entered an appearance and request for notice. It's not normal, but at the same time, by them only doing that doesn't mean they will cause problems. Did you charge anything on your amex within 3 months of filing Bk, or did in the last year, did you charge items that might be considered "luxury" goods.

Did a rep from AMEX show up to your 341 meeting, assuming you have it?

Comment

I charged several items to fix up my home in order to sell it for a total of $6000. Nothing was over $500 and it was all over 6 months before I filed. I have not had my 341 mtg yet. There is a firm Beckett and Lee who are the attys handling the case for them I guess.

Comment

How does someone gain excess to Pacer?
        Edyta...
        Discharged April 2005

Comment

just go to this website and register. You will be able to look at any court records across the US and for .08 per download. You can get your whole file for around $3.00.

Comment

They will probably ask you for a reaffirmation agreement at about 50% of the balance owed. They might be able to object to discharge, depending on what you charged and when.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X