finally-the calls come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally-the calls come

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I got my first creditor call yesterday. I am just so nervous about all of this. I imagine all these horror stories at the 341 meeting. I can just see the creditor saying "and what was this charge for and this charge...and this charge. I am just panicking. The horrible thing is is that I am waiting til Aug. to file (because of recent card usage) So I am going to deal with all of this for another 5 months. Does anyone know how big of a difference waiting makes. My lawyer said that we really only have to wait 60 days, but told me to wait 90 (just in case) According to people on this forum, I should wait 6 months. AHHHHH!!

Originally posted by worriedbk7
    Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later. I got my first creditor call yesterday. I am just so nervous about all of this. I imagine all these horror stories at the 341 meeting. I can just see the creditor saying "and what was this charge for and this charge...and this charge. I am just panicking. The horrible thing is is that I am waiting til Aug. to file (because of recent card usage) So I am going to deal with all of this for another 5 months. Does anyone know how big of a difference waiting makes. My lawyer said that we really only have to wait 60 days, but told me to wait 90 (just in case) According to people on this forum, I should wait 6 months. AHHHHH!!
    How much have your recently charged? And what have you recently charged?
    The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

When the creditors call just fart into the phone. They might quit after that. LOL ;)

Seriously, yes it makes a difference what you charged and when. If it was food, gas, or other necessities, then you're probably in the clear. Luxury items they tend to question because you don't want it to look like you've deliberately charged up nice new things that you had no intention of paying for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn1970
        When the creditors call just fart into the phone. They might quit after that. LOL ;)

Tell the truth! You've done this before right!?
        The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawn1970

Seriously, yes it makes a difference what you charged and when. If it was food, gas, or other necessities, then you're probably in the clear. Luxury items they tend to question because you don't want it to look like you've deliberately charged up nice new things that you had no intention of paying for.
          ROFLMAO. I could not quit laughing when I read that.Thanks. I needed it today!
          BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd
            Tell the truth! You've done this before right!?
            I shall not incriminate myself.

Glad it was good for a laugh. :o

Comment

Better think about filing before the reforms get through!!!!

Comment

Most of the things I charged were cash advances so that I could remodel my basement (which ironically I am surrendering my house now yeah...yeah..I know) The only reason we are in this mess is because my husband is taking a 23K pay cut! Yes, I am blaming it all on him

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X