Holding Date - After 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding Date - After 341 meeting

I have had my 341 meeting in February, was given a March date to go back and supplie the trustie with docs (tax returns, business & personal checking accounts, loan docs etc). In March my lawyer contacted the trustie before the date and was told they would not be hearing the case they where just going to hold it over to next month so they could review paper work. My lawyer thinks i will never go back to court to see the truestie he is just taking his time and the paper will answner all his question. Any body out there go back after the 341 and what happened?

Why does your trustee want these documents, did he red flag your bk during your 341 meeting?
    Edyta...
    Discharged April 2005

Comment

My ex-wife called

I have a vendictive ex-wife and she called and said i had hiden assets. Even my lawywr said he was very hard on me at the meeting. Guess she wants the pot I &$%$@ in too.

Comment

That's too bad, I certainly hope you had bills together so that she can be stuck with them after your bk. Hang in there...
        Edyta...
        Discharged April 2005

Comment

Nope i @#$% up big time

No bills together we have been devoriced for over 3 years. She just did a good one too in the child support court i am now paying for her full time live in maid because of her lies.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X