2/20/2007 Last day for objections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/20/2007 Last day for objections

Well today was the 60 day end!!! Yeay. I checked Pacer and nothing on it yet. Last date was 2/10 and that was a reaffirm. So I guess now waiting for discharge. How soon should that be? And closing? We are a no asset case.

Credit question-

Credit bureus are not getting all things reported correct. Still showing late on some accounts even though they were included in BK. How soon should I file on those? And just do it through the 3 credit bureus? Use Truecredit?
    TIA
    Michael

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET ALL 3 REPORTS, IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED THEM BEFORE ITS FREE FOR THE FIRST ROUNDS! AND YOU DONT NEED TO USE CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD EITHER.

BEST WISHES, CATCHMEIFYOUCAN
    July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
    Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
    Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
    Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

In most Courts, Discharge is an automated process. Generally happens about a week after your 60 Days date passes. Sometime around midnight, the Court computer kicks on and automatically generates the Discharge notice. Also posts it on PACER as well.
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X