What is the maximum amt for exemption on insurance money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the maximum amt for exemption on insurance money

what is the GA max you can receive from an insurance company in chapter 7 bk
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

homeowners policy that is
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

I honestly do not know, everything I have looked at for Georgia exemptions regarding insurance only specifies life insurance not homeowners insurance.
      "Try to save money. Someday it may be valuable again." - Anonymous

Comment

I got the same thing but I found a lawyer today that will charge 250.00 to file the papers to allow us to keep all of our insurance money from the house fire without it we are left with nothing and so will our mortgage company. so I was just curious because we still dont know how much we are to get.

Comment

Congrats on finding a lawyer to help you with this. With this change in circumstances, you really need one in your corner.

Keep us informed ok?
          I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

I will thank you.

Comment

I'm glad that you got a good lawyer who is willing to help. Your situation due to the fire has become bad and good help is what you need. I hope the situation all gets fixed and you can proceed without anymore hitches.
              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X