*****discharged!!!*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still dancing

CH. 7 Filed 4/4/07 done DISCHARGED AND CASE CLOSED 7/10/07 approved auto loan 3/082005 ford escape 14500
    all cc balances paid in full after transactions credit report disputes raised fico 25 points fico 8/07 448 fico 4/08 595

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Petition Filed 6/4/07 :clapping:
      341 meeting 7/31/07 :clapping: :unsure:
      First Meeting Held and Trustee's Report of No Distribution 8/2 :yahoo::yahoo:
      10/15/2007 - DISCHARGED!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Good luck with the reaffirm!
        Congrats 2 everyone who discharged..

WAM
        ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
        WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
        PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

YOUR THROWING A "DISCHARGED/CLOSED PARTY AND DIDN'T INVITE ME?????

CONGRADULATIONS - ALL OF YOU!!!!!

YOU ARE BANKRUPTCY SURVIVORS...................

WELL DONE.................

MINNY
          Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Thanks, Minny!!! What a great July for you, too! 7/07... lucky numbers!
            3/27/07: Chapter 7 Filed - Pre-filing true FICO (hers/his) 450/477
            5/10/07: 341 Meeting DONE! Trustee's Report of No Distribution Filed
            7/04/07: FICOs going up! Credit report cleanup (hers/his) 540/536
            7/10/07: DISCHARGED! 8/27/07: CLOSED!

Comment

Thank You All And Good Luck To Everyone

Check scores today with True Credit

ON 5/14 mine was TRANS: 596 today 619

EXPERIAN 519 today 635
              Equifax 599 today 612
              4/12/07: Chapter 7 Filed
              5/10/07: 341 Meeting
              7/09/07: Objection to Discharge Due

Comment

Is True Credit Ok Or Is True Fico Better

Comment

Originally posted by mommytima View Post
                  Is True Credit Ok Or Is True Fico Better
                  TrueCredit scores are FAKOs... they really don't mean much. I do like the subscription, though, for the credit reports. So I can't say it's a waste of money. But, I do subscribe to myFICO.com ScoreWatch to get my true FICO score for Equifax. They also have a TransUnion product that is supposed to monitor changes but they've never given me an alert in over a month (many changes have been made) so I'm cancelling it. I ordered my Experian score there, too.

My TC scores are totally out of whack compared to the actual FICO scores. They are as follows:

TrueCredit FAKO Scores-
                  TU: 657
                  EX: 524
                  EQ: 626

myFICO.com TRUE FICO Scores-
                  TU: 514 (I think that's wrong, though... like I said, there hasn't been an update in over a month and many corrections were made)
                  EX: 593
                  EQ: 544

As you can see... there isn't much rhyme or reason to the TC "scores". My BEST FICO is EX... and it's my worst TC FAKO. I wouldn't mind the TrueCredit TU and EQ scores as real FICOs, though!

So, your true FICO scores could be worse or they could be better. The only way to know is to buy your scores at myfico.com. Pricey, but if you really want to know that's the answer. I personally think they should be given to us for free with the annual credit report. But what do I know...

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycaitybug View Post
                    TrueCredit scores are FAKOs... they really don't mean much. I do like the subscription, though, for the credit reports. So I can't say it's a waste of money. But, I do subscribe to myFICO.com ScoreWatch to get my true FICO score for Equifax. They also have a TransUnion product that is supposed to monitor changes but they've never given me an alert in over a month (many changes have been made) so I'm cancelling it. I ordered my Experian score there, too.

My TC scores are totally out of whack compared to the actual FICO scores. They are as follows:

TrueCredit FAKO Scores-
                    TU: 657
                    EX: 524
                    EQ: 626

myFICO.com TRUE FICO Scores-
                    TU: 514 (I think that's wrong, though... like I said, there hasn't been an update in over a month and many corrections were made)
                    EX: 593
                    EQ: 544

As you can see... there isn't much rhyme or reason to the TC "scores". My BEST FICO is EX... and it's my worst TC FAKO. I wouldn't mind the TrueCredit TU and EQ scores as real FICOs, though!

So, your true FICO scores could be worse or they could be better. The only way to know is to buy your scores at myfico.com. Pricey, but if you really want to know that's the answer. I personally think they should be given to us for free with the annual credit report. But what do I know...
                    THANKS ILOVEMYCAITYBUG

THAT IS A DIFFERENCE. ON MYFICO CAN YOU DO UPDATES AT ANYTIME LIKE TRUE CREDIT ?
                    I WILL TRY MYFICO TOMORROW HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT PAY CHECK TO HIT THE BACK I"LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SAID

Comment

Unfortunately, you can't update whenever you want (unless you pay for a new report) that is the reason why I keep TrueCredit. ScoreWatch will update the score whenever it changes. The other 2 you have to basically pay each time (there is a TransUnion product but it doesn't update the score but once a quarter). Here's a coupon for you to get 20% off your purchase: mw01. I bought my Experian score today and it was somewhere between $12-$13.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Update: My TU score is 551 after I rechecked my score Yay!

Comment

Unfortunately, you can't update whenever you want (unless you pay for a new report) that is the reason why I keep TrueCredit. ScoreWatch will update the score whenever it changes. The other 2 you have to basically pay each time (there is a TransUnion product but it doesn't update the score but once a quarter). Here's a coupon for you to get 20% off your purchase: mw01. I bought my Experian score today and it was somewhere between $12-$13.

Hope this helps!
                          Thank You for the coupon I will use it tomorrow

Comment

Congrats, Everyone!!

I know the sense of relief you all feel!!
                            Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
                            Discharged - 12/2006
                            Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
                            Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Update: My TU score is 551 after I rechecked my score Yay!

I ordered my Experian score and it was 542
                              I'll check one of the others at a later time when I have more $ car broke down again I tell ya it's always something

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X