Life sucks sometimes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life sucks sometimes.

As you all know we had a house fire 06/25/07 and the insurance company did repair the house. But we had to come out of pocket almost 2 months and they did not reimburse us half of that so we had to feed our kids etc. and survive during the time our place was in shambles and thet we did but we were also told e would be reimbursed what they did not tell us it is up to them how much we are reimbursed. So now we are stuck because we used some bill money to pay for those living expenses and now we are 2 months behind on our mortgage which we do struggle to pay anyway but we at least pay it. The sent us a letter saying if it isnt paid by 09-01-2007 the intend to foreclose well we can pay sept payment by the first but I dont know how we are going to pay july and aug pmt by then as well. Since we just came out of bankruptcy they dont want to work with us and refi is not an option yet. I know God has a plan for us I just wish I could see it right now. Okay I am done venting. Thanks for listening.
    Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Okay, girlie.... take a deeeeep breathe. You know things always work themselves out (I know, I know, it does not feel that way now)

Few options:
    1. Call the bank, explain the situation and see if they have options for you
    2. All fails try and sell the home to that person you mentioned a few weeks back, if you don't have much equity, the lender may allow a short sale on the home
    3. If you did not reaffirm the home, let it go and find another place, more affordable and don't look back

In time the solution will come to you. If you are into health food, drink some Kava tea this will relax you a little. You can find this at Vitaminshoppe retail store.

But I understand if it isn't one thing is another.
    Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

Comment

Originally posted by freshstart06 View Post
      Okay, girlie.... take a deeeeep breathe. You know things always work themselves out (I know, I know, it does not feel that way now

God will come through he always does. I wish I knew what his plan for me is.

But I understand if it isn't one thing is another.
      Isnt that the truth
      Sometimes life make you deal with ugly and hateful people ,just think of them as sand paper. They may scratch you and rub you the wrong way but eventually you end up smooth and polished and the sand paper becomes old and worn out.

Comment

yes, God does come through. Remember just a few days ago, I was freaking out because I thought my husband was going to lose his job on the same day my meeting was scheduled. Not only that I just knew the trustee was going to drill us. Well neither happened. Because God has our back not too much can happen. Things may not happen in the way we want it but there is always a reason and that means something better is coming our way.

Just like my previous landlord freaking out and pretty much forcing us to move. We had no money to move or anything but the next day we get a huge amount of money in our account and found a much bigger better place and better school district. Just imagine if that would not have happen and we would have stayed at the previous home struggle to try and pay that high rent and not so good school district that did not have my daughter with speech problems best interest. If were not "forced" out we would have still been there struggling. Sometimes God makes a situation harsh to force us to do the RIGHT thing.

Just like the issues going on with me. I was a workaholic, I truly neglected my family, it was all about being successful in my business that really wasn't bringing in enough money. when I had to have those eye surgeries and could not see, I was left with my thoughts and the truth came out, I need to slow down or my health would get worse and my husband and kids needed a mother and wife. I was always stressing over work. Even though, we had to file BK, I am rewarded in other ways. Regardless of what happens I know that it is going to be okay. I will still stress from time to time but it always work out.
        Success is reachable, stretch out your arm and grab it.

Comment

If you have the Sept Payment, get it into them before the first. With my mortgage company, after I was 3 months late, they would only accept all the past due payments, in the form of certified funds only, not a personal check. Once you get to the point of no return, they will only accept the total due, don't let it get to that point.

If you loan is federally backed, they have programs to help you...there might even be programs if it is a conventional loan. Don't be alarmed at terms such as "loan modification". Turns out that a loan modification is a temporary situation that could prevent foreclosure and does not require complete documentation as a refi would. With all the foreclosures out there, they don't want your house, they want your money...but you gotta stay in contact with them....that's how I ended up in a chapter 13...I waited too late to call them and I didn't understand the term "loan modification"
          I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

Comment

I have talked to them and they said they cant do anything right now because I just got out of bankruptcy and I did not reaffirm. They sent a certified letter intent to foreclose If I am not caught up by the 1st and we are not in a judicial foreclosure state so we would have to move out in less than 30 days. I knoew some way some how we will be okay.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the continued trouble. I hope you can work something out.

Good Luck
              May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
              July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
              September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

FO7- Your faith really inspires me. Although I have had God come through many many times in my past, I still get scared and worried when stuff happens. I'm trying to have your faith. Your family is in my thoughts!
                  Filed Chapter 7 pro se- 7/24/07
                  341 Meeting - 9/13/07 Done!
                  Last day for objections - 11/12/07
                  Discharged!!!! -11/26/07

Comment

It will get better for you sorry to hear this keep youre head up god bless you and youre family.
                    Filed ch7 8/14/07
                    341 meeting 9/18/07
                    DISCHARGED 11/20/07

Comment

will pray for you....good luck
                      case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
                      DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
                      case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Thankyou all!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X