Greetings and HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and HELP!!

Just started the education process of filing BK and have a few questions. I have 40k in cc debt and have not been late for any payments yet. My new business has failed to take off and I'm near the end. Even if I quit and take a regular job, there would not even be close enough income to cover my bills. Our family of 5 with my wife working will earn about 35k this year, and I would need that alone to just make it. We just have normal home bills and CC debt. I think my beloved motorcycle has finally sold and that should get me 2 more months, or should I use it to get a better car. My car is just about worthless, breaks down and I would like to use the 5K from the bike to purchase a car, can I do that? I plan to cash out my 3k 401k to keep afloat as well. I have no cash and use my CC for food and gas, should I keep doing that? I'm married and have 3 kids. My wife and I have seperate everything. She pays half the bills and half the house payment. This is a good one, I sold her my old bike years ago to get the money to buy myslelf one, does her bike need to go? We need to sell our house so when all is said and done we have lower payments. I just can't see getting this done before I run out of money--what happens when sold after BK. Outside of that I have only one thing that has any value and that is a 10 gun rifle collection. They are hard to come by and are hard to sell for value unless you list them just right on an auction website. I suppose I would get 2k at the gunshop and 5k on the web. I would like to not get rid of them, or do they have to go too? Remember when life was fun?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X