Aaahhh!!! I Love You Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

I'm so bummed! Everyone I know keeps getting these reports on their docket, except me! My 341 was held on 7/31 and nothing like that has been posted. My 60 days is up in 6 days though, so I hope to see something soon!
    Petition Filed 6/4/07 :clapping:
    341 meeting 7/31/07 :clapping: :unsure:
    First Meeting Held and Trustee's Report of No Distribution 8/2 :yahoo::yahoo:
    10/15/2007 - DISCHARGED!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Again CONGRATS Rilbrianne....yippee!
      Demismom..I havent had an update either yet. But my meeting was only on the 11th.
      WAM
      ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
      WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
      PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by demismom View Post
        Congratulations!

I'm so bummed! Everyone I know keeps getting these reports on their docket, except me! My 341 was held on 7/31 and nothing like that has been posted. My 60 days is up in 6 days though, so I hope to see something soon!
        I wonder why... I checked all the other people that I had meetings with and they all had it too. Maybe you should call the clerk and get a status update. If nothing has been done, maybe she'll push it forward. ?? I'm sorry you don't have any news. Hope it is a simple mistake and your BK goes through without a hitch!
        Sarah H Owosso, MI
        WE DID IT!! PRO SE
        Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
        DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I think it just depends on the trustee. My 341 was Aug 30th, and my status still says "Status: Awaiting 341 Meeting, Begin Date: 07/31/2007, Time in Status: 55 days" My filing date was 7/31. I was worried, but then when I looked at other cases with the same trustee, he usually doesn't have anything other than that showing until closer to or even on the last date for objections. And those cases discharged/closed on time, with no problems.

So I wouldn't worry unless you see something bad posted.
          Filed Chapter 7: 07-31-2007 :clapping:
          341 meeting: 08-30-2007 :yahoo:
          Last Day for Objections: 10-29-2007 :unsure:
          Discharged & Closed: 10-30-2007 :yahoo::clapping::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X