No announcement yet.

Emotionally frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I have been busy all day seperating paper work, thought I had already done that, but so much more paper mail has come in, in just the past few weeks.

Tommorow, I am gonna do a spread sheet and get some figures in order. I am just gonna keep reading here and use you guys for a few days or week, to keep the momentum up.

I do not feel all that bad for the companies I have to file against, more upset with myself, for not having a savings to fall back on during disability. Everything was OK on my credit for years untill a 5 months ago.

Thanks for the encouragement, I feel so much better.
    I will keep posting untill I get this done.

Comment

hi .......just like walking....one step at a time....hope when you make a decision everything goes well for you.....remember you got lots of friends here.....I'm rooting for you.....you will come out of this a ok and feel much better about everything.....guzzie
      case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
      DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
      case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

I have been up since sunrise. I re-read the posts and it inspired me to do one more day of paper work to get ready to file. I am stopping for the day, and have accomplished more than I thought in 4 hours. Just looking at all the figures gives me anxiety, but I need to get this started and over with. The anxiety is not going anywheres untill this is done. Thanks

Comment

It is normal to feel hesistant about filing bankruptcy. We all would prefer to have paid our bills had we been able to. We feel guilty that we can't. I fought filing for 2 years. I ended up emotionally depressed because of it and my physical health suffered as well.

After I made the decision and started working on it I felt so much better. Its been like a great weight was lifted. I have hope for the future.

If your situation is to the point you need to file for bankruptcy I encourage you to do so and find that peace of mind you've been wanting.

Good Luck.
          May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
          July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
          September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X