I think that was the most nervous I've EVER been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that was the most nervous I've EVER been

I finally couldn't take it any longer and on the advice of, I think it was Boscoe, I called the court and just asked when they normally discharge cases. She asked for my case number and looked it up and said everything is filed, there were no objections, I'll let the administrator know and it'll probably be discharged today!

I asked about closing and she said that usually if everything is okay and filed on time closing usually takes place within 10 days of discharge!

I'm soooooooooo close - I can't WAIT to post my I'm Discharged post!!
    Petition Filed 6/4/07 :clapping:
    341 meeting 7/31/07 :clapping: :unsure:
    First Meeting Held and Trustee's Report of No Distribution 8/2 :yahoo::yahoo:
    10/15/2007 - DISCHARGED!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

That's so cool, congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Kari
    10/12/2007 Filed Chapter 711/08/2007 341 Meeting 01/07/2008 Last Day for Objections
    http://www.bankruptisnormal.com/

Comment

Congrats!!!
      Filed Pro Se 9/10/07
      341 Complete 10/16/07
      Discharged 1/23/08

Comment

Congrats, Demismom!!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X