341 results...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 results...

These are the best words I've ever read...

Full docket text for document 9:
    Trustee's Report of No Distribution: Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has neither received any property of the estate nor paid any money on account of this estate except exempt property or funds returned to the debtor that would not provide a meaningful distribution to creditors. The trustee has made a diligent inquiry, where appropriate, into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above what has been reserved, exempted, or able to be exempted by law. Pursuant to FRBP 5009, the trustee certifies that the estate of the above named debtor has been fully administered. Trustee requests to be discharged from any further duties as trustee.

I'm still getting calls from the collection agency for the hospital bills though. They were included on the petition, so I don't quite understand why they are still hassling me about the $20,000 in bills. I don't think they plan on reposessing my titanium cheek implant and the pins out of my legs from my bike accident...but for being as nasty as they were to me over the past year, I'm so glad they aren't going to get another dime!
    Filed 9/20/07
    341 on 10/26/07
    awaiting discharge 12/26/07 (best Christmas present of all!)

way to go......
    case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
    DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
    case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by seraph79 View Post
      I'm still getting calls from the collection agency for the hospital bills though.
      Hmmmmm, I'd check into that. They could be sued, as I understand it! "Automatic stay"!!!!!!
      Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
      341 Meeting July 19, 2007
      Discharged September 17, 2007
      Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X