top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You will not believe what a creditor said to me today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshstart06 View Post
    Oh, it is worse, the landlord does not even own the house, some guy that lives in China does, he just manages the home. he lives in California and we found out that Arizona does not allow anyone outside of the state to manage properties in Arizona. We so had a case but I was stressed out over my eye problems, I just wanted to move out and get on with our lives. he was the landlord from Hell.

By the way, watch those flashes, that was my first sign then one day, I was putting eyeliner on and I realized I had gray spots on the top of my vision in my right eye. I am glad that ordeal is over as well, because my retina detached because a wine cork popped in my eye, I will not have this problem in my right eye. When I look out of both eyes I can't tell I am pretty much blind in my right eye. Thankfully, looking at me you can't tell anything is wrong.
    What a jerk. Congrads on the discharge and happy b day and now he can offically go directly to hell..

Another Question
    So what kind of flashed big ones that flash the entire eye or Little ones .. I have went to er about it and then said it was ok. I live in fear cause I have these floaters and flashes . Its so scary..
    *Filed Chp 7 bk 11/13/07 PRO SE :yahoo::yahoo:[x]
    *Last day to Objection 02/19/2008 :yahoo: [x]
    *DISCHARGED 2/25/08!!:cry::yahoo: CLOSED 2/29/08
    TransUnion 538 Experian 519 Equifax 531

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X