Yay!!! Letter from BK Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!! Letter from BK Court

I am not trying to get all excited too early, I'm such a dork.

But our 60 day was up on Monday so I'm waiting for the letter. I get one today and I am thinking "UH OH!" because it hasn't been discharged in Pacer so I know this isn't my discharge letter.

I had forgot to send Form 23, which I knew went along w/ my pre-discharge certificates but I forgot to send them. So there is a note attached to the forms, (bless their hearts, they sent the forms and copies of my certificates - such nice ladies at the Clerks office/BK court) and it says:
    " Your case is ready for discharge, we need Form 23 filled out and signed. I sent a copy of your certificates, you need to fill in the certificate #'s, sign, date, and return to the BK court by 11/28/07."

Oh well, I didn't get my happy letter but this will do until then. lol, I'm just THANKFUL I filed it correctly and didn't screw it up. Yeah, I'm good.
    Sarah H Owosso, MI
    WE DID IT!! PRO SE
    Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
    DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Congratulations! That will do for a Thanksgiving present, huh?

I've just filed (your 60-day date was my file date) and have been thinking about that awful 60 day wait after the hearing....
    Last edited by boinga; 11-21-2007, 12:46 PM.
    10/25/2007 Aha! moment
    11/19/2007 Filed Ch.7
    12/19/2007 341 hearing
    02/17/2008 Deadline for objections! tick tick tick ...

Comment

Originally posted by rilbrianne View Post

Oh well, I didn't get my happy letter but this will do until then. lol, I'm just THANKFUL I filed it correctly and didn't screw it up. Yeah, I'm good.
      CONGRATS!
      <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>
      FINALLY DISCHARGED 92 DAYS AFTER THE 341! A NEW START!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rilbrianne View Post

But our 60 day was up on Monday so I'm waiting for the letter. I get one today and I am thinking "UH OH!" because it hasn't been discharged in Pacer so I know this isn't my discharge letter.

I had forgot to send Form 23, which I knew went along w/ my pre-discharge certificates but I forgot to send them. So there is a note attached to the forms, (bless their hearts, they sent the forms and copies of my certificates - such nice ladies at the Clerks office/BK court) and it says:
        " Your case is ready for discharge, we need Form 23 filled out and signed. I sent a copy of your certificates, you need to fill in the certificate #'s, sign, date, and return to the BK court by 11/28/07."

CONGRADS !!!!!!!!!1
        *Filed Chp 7 bk 11/13/07 PRO SE :yahoo::yahoo:[x]
        *Last day to Objection 02/19/2008 :yahoo: [x]
        *DISCHARGED 2/25/08!!:cry::yahoo: CLOSED 2/29/08
        TransUnion 538 Experian 519 Equifax 531

Comment

good....
          case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
          DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
          case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Now You Can Breathe ! ! !

Congrats, Cmiyc
            July 2006: Filed Ch13 :blink:
            Oct 2006: Converted to Ch7 :clapping:
            Jan 2007: DISCHARGED :clapping:
            Nov 2007: CLOSED :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Well, I sent it off Friday so hopefully they'll get it by Wednesday. I'll post an update if I get my discharge
              Sarah H Owosso, MI
              WE DID IT!! PRO SE
              Filed 7/30/07 341 meeting 9/20/07 60 DAY CLUB 11/19/07!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
              DISCHARGED!!! 11-26-07:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CLOSED 12-06-07 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Hello
                I always read your post because your days are my days for filing.
                Filed 7-30-07
                Meeting 341 8-28-07
                Last day for objections 10-30-07
                I am waiting for the next step which I hope is the discharge papers in the mail.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X