top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, no discharge... mostly everyone else got theirs today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, no discharge... mostly everyone else got theirs today...

I am sooo jealous!!!!

Out of the 63 cases filed for the timeframe in our district/court, the others filed the same day and the 3 days before all got their discharges except ours... it looks like since we had our reaff hearing the other day, it almost seems like ours got put into another pile and didn't get discharged today.

Our district/area only does them once a month on Thursdays.

Stupid clerical schedules, or whatever they do over there.... Part of me is still paranoid about our case since we rescinded the vehicle & the disposable income issue(our atty told us that we were way past the deadline so it was ok to rescind at the hearing - we didn't decide this till the last few days prior to the hearing since we looked at our budget, its just too hard)

I am a little worried, but mostly disappointed... I want this over with already! I should be grateful we have gotten to this point, but right now I am just cranky... Here I thought it would come in another month from previous cases I looked at - but it looks like we got screwed this month and others got their xmas gift early...

What's that saying a watched pot never boils? I wasn't even going to bother looking at the other cases to see if they got theirs, thinking if we didn't get ours, they didn't get theirs.... and most of them did!!! Damnit.
    "Did you ever feel like your guardian angel went out for a smoke?"
    Filed 9/4/07
    341 10/11/07 Concluded no asset 10/17/07
    Final Date for objections 12/10/07

What a bummer,

Just hang in there and try to put it out of your mind.
    Filed Chap 7 : 9/11/2007
    341 Meeting : 10/10/2007
    Deadline for objections: 12/10/2007 Discharged 12/11/07 Closed 12/14/07

Comment

OW - I'm so sorry. That has to be so hard to deal with. One of my pet peeves in life is unfairness and this seems to be very unfair. Bah Humbug to your trustee!
      11/14/07 -filed C7 12/04/07 -case pulled for random audit.12/18/07 -341 held: Asset case due to engagement ring & tax return.02/19/08 - US trustee files motion to extend. 04/02/08- changed back to NO ASSET! I get my ring back and get to keep my tax return! :clapping: 04/28/08 -DISCHARGED!!! :yahoo::yahoo: 05/07/08 - CLOSED!!!

Comment

oh boy, it looks like the cases after us for sept got theirs too, the ones that didn't had later 341s so they haven't met their deadline yet. oh brother...I am nervous now... there were a few that had motions filed this week, and didn't get theirs.. gathering the trustee did the easy ones yesterday? I know its a waste of time to try to speculate, but geesh I can't relax about this till its done. This sucks!!!
        Last edited by ohwell; 12-21-2007, 08:43 AM.
        Filed 9/4/07

Comment

hey you are lucky a few days is nothing. our attorney told us today because our last was 12-17 the discharge papers probably would arrive until middle of Jan. he says it is taking almost a month to show discharged but on same note he said we get closed and discharged at same time so i have until jan 17

Comment

Hang in there, and good luck!
            I can understand exactly how you feel. It ain't over til it's over, and the fat lady hasn't sang yet!
            But I am sure she will sing soon.
            Try to just put it out of your mind for a while and enjoy the holidays!
            You can't push the river.
            <<I am NOT an attorney, my comments are anecdotal only. Contact an attorney for advice>>
            FINALLY DISCHARGED 92 DAYS AFTER THE 341! A NEW START!!!

Comment

Sand, we don't have a few days, we are talking another month or so... Our atty informed us it will take another 5 to 6 weeks...

Better late than never though..

I am not thinking about the bk thing anymore, I decided its my new years resolution to not think, look at, or participate in anything bk related

Including this forum - happy holidays and wishing all a debt free new year!!

Take care!! Thanks for all your support here, its been a pleasure!!
              Filed 9/4/07

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X