Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pro Se discharge question

Hi all,

Might have a problem here. I filed pro se, with a request for installment payments on filing fee. All has gone so smoothly until now. My final payment was never received by the court and I received an order to pay within 10 days. Fine, I went to the courthouse (an hour away, I live in a small town) and paid cash. Pacer shows payment received, but, I should have been discharged on 12/16 and I am still waiting...

Do I have to do something else? The courthouse staff has been so helpful, but lately when I have called I have gotten a certain @#$%! who doesn't even want to speak to me, she told me to contact my trustee. I sent him an email yesterday and haven't heard back. I am starting to panic.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Filed Pro Se 9/10/07
    341 Complete 10/16/07
    Discharged 1/23/08

About all we can do is speculate about what you may or may not have done?

Have you done both the pre-filing and post-filing education courses.

But, assuming everything is in order, there is nothing YOU have to do to have the discharge processed. About all you can do is call the clerks office and ask why your discharge has not been processed.
    Last edited by HHM; 01-08-2008, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks HHM, yes all the education courses are complete. The ONLY "glitch" was this final payment thing. I just didn't know if I had to file any kind of response to the 10 day notice thing. My payment is showing up and I was assuming it was just delayed because of this but it is starting to worry me after this long.
      Filed Pro Se 9/10/07
      341 Complete 10/16/07
      Discharged 1/23/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X