341 not terminated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 not terminated?

what does it mean if the 341 is not terminated?
    Trustee report no asset 1/07/07 but 341 still not terminated
    *Filed Chp 7 bk 11/13/07 PRO SE :yahoo::yahoo:[x]
    *Last day to Objection 02/19/2008 :yahoo: [x]
    *DISCHARGED 2/25/08!!:cry::yahoo: CLOSED 2/29/08
    TransUnion 538 Experian 519 Equifax 531

bump... anyone, anyone else had this happen to them

Comment

AA, are you tracking other cases on PACER in your area? I'd be interested to know when they show termination. But I confess, I have NO idea what it means when the 341 is not terminated: the 60 day clock seems to start on the date of the 341 regardless, from what I read here.
      Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeADaisy View Post
        AA, are you tracking other cases on PACER in your area? I'd be interested to know when they show termination. But I confess, I have NO idea what it means when the 341 is not terminated: the 60 day clock seems to start on the date of the 341 regardless, from what I read here.
        true the date does stay the same for discharge,, I just want it to say ter you know.

Comment

Yeah I know. I'm a perfectionist too.
          Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeADaisy View Post
            Yeah I know. I'm a perfectionist too.
            about to go look at other cases

Comment

Is that on the status page you are looking?
              For my case summary we still have awaiting 341 meeting, awaiting closing, and in the section for discharge its posted for our discharge date.

Our "terminated" statuses has only the discharge. We still have pending status for awaiting the 341 hearing... and we have our discharge! Gotta love how they "update" things huh?
              We have the statement about the no asset report on our status report as well.

I don't know if this makes sense what I stated re: our case, but seriously it doesn't mean anything in regards to the 341 not being terminated.

Our case summary still reads awaiting 341 hearing...
              Filed 9/1/07 :beee: 341 mtg 10/11/07 :angel:
              Trustee declared no asset 10/17/07 :yes2:
              Last day for objections 12/10/07 :unsure:
              Discharge!! 1/14/08 :clapping: :yahoo: Closed!! 1/17/08 :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by ohwellwhatever View Post
                Is that on the status page you are looking?
                For my case summary we still have awaiting 341 meeting, awaiting closing, and in the section for discharge its posted for our discharge date.

Our "terminated" statuses has only the discharge. We still have pending status for awaiting the 341 hearing... and we have our discharge! Gotta love how they "update" things huh?
                We have the statement about the no asset report on our status report as well.

I don't know if this makes sense what I stated re: our case, but seriously it doesn't mean anything in regards to the 341 not being terminated.

Our case summary still reads awaiting 341 hearing...

no no its ok, as long as you had the samething i am fine,., so if they want to be backwards ok with me as long as i get my discharge.

Comment

On my PACER account it shows I am in day 58 of Awaiting Discharge, when my original date to be discharged was "supposed" to be 1/15 and I know it doesn't always happen on the exact date, but to me it looks like my clock is set from when I was declared a no asset case...my 341 was 11/16 and was declared no asset on 11/19 so that is 60 days from that date...does that make any sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlysmom View Post
                    On my PACER account it shows I am in day 58 of Awaiting Discharge, when my original date to be discharged was "supposed" to be 1/15 and I know it doesn't always happen on the exact date, but to me it looks like my clock is set from when I was declared a no asset case...my 341 was 11/16 and was declared no asset on 11/19 so that is 60 days from that date...does that make any sense?
                    yeah that makes sense... guess i want objection period to be over.. after that i will want for discharge or closing .. doesnt matter you know.. its just the chance of something being object to. but then again my 341 was dec 19 and i was put a no asset jan 7 that a bit between ...maybe my discharge will be real late

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X