top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long after the 341 does the trustee have to file for abuse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been 19 days since our 341 and have heard nothing except for the amount they want for car pay off.

I would guess 60 days, but check with your attorney.

Have something you're nervous about?
    Filed Ch 7: 12/27/07
    341: 2/6/08
    Discharged: 4/11/08
    Finally closing: ???

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin on empty View Post

I believe this is correct. The US trustee filed a motion to EXTEND my deadline 60 more days on the last day for objections. So, in effect, the US Trustee will have 120 days to object in my case.
      11/14/07 -filed C7 12/04/07 -case pulled for random audit.12/18/07 -341 held: Asset case due to engagement ring & tax return.02/19/08 - US trustee files motion to extend. 04/02/08- changed back to NO ASSET! I get my ring back and get to keep my tax return! :clapping: 04/28/08 -DISCHARGED!!! :yahoo::yahoo: 05/07/08 - CLOSED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin on empty View Post

Who doesn't worry? I was real close on means and I & J so if the trustee were to object to a few things we would be forced into a 13. My lawyer said that since we have not heard from the US trustee yet that we are OK. I am not that confident. This is going to be the longest 60 days of my life.

Comment

I'm with you James. It has been 17 days since our 341 and every day I check Pacer is agony when I see nothing. I do not feel like no news is good news. I am trying to be optimistic but we had some gray areas that he could go either way on and we may lose some property that does not even belong to us - but to my mom in law b/c she put our name on it. By car pay off do you mean you had a car that was not exempt and they asked you to pay?? Just wondering b/c we figure he might ask us to do that on the property. If so how long after your mtg. did they ask for that? Hang in there!

Comment

Good Luck

They can file motions to extend the deadline or motions of dimissal up until the last day. So I hope things will go good for you both.
            May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
            July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
            September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by James1000 View Post
              Who doesn't worry? I was real close on means and I & J so if the trustee were to object to a few things we would be forced into a 13. My lawyer said that since we have not heard from the US trustee yet that we are OK. I am not that confident. This is going to be the longest 60 days of my life.
              Don't worry, be happy!
              Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

This thread is two years old.
                You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X