top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delayed filing.... I hope I did the right thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Gravy View Post

Good luck to you! (P.S. I just caught the date on your original post. Sorry, I didn't realize this was an old thread).
    Wow what a blast from the past! I owe you a thank you. Although it hasnt been very long its been long enough for me to forget about that prefiling stress. I am less than 2 weeks from the last date for objections now and the past 49 days or so has flown by... longer than that since this thread was posted.

Stimulus money was spent FAST and I never had a moment of regret for waiting. The 2 weeks or so made absolutely no difference what so ever!

NoGravy.... as long as you wait those 70 days you should have no problems. The amount is fairly small compared to what it will cost them in court.
    5/29 Filed 7~ 341-on 6/24
    8/27-DISCHARGED
    11/2 - CLOSED
    EQ-604 EX-605 TU-560 ~4.5 months after discharge

Comment

Originally posted by momof5 View Post
      Wow what a blast from the past! I owe you a thank you. Although it hasnt been very long its been long enough for me to forget about that prefiling stress. I am less than 2 weeks from the last date for objections now and the past 49 days or so has flown by... longer than that since this thread was posted.

Stimulus money was spent FAST and I never had a moment of regret for waiting. The 2 weeks or so made absolutely no difference what so ever!

NoGravy.... as long as you wait those 70 days you should have no problems. The amount is fairly small compared to what it will cost them in court.
      LOL! Glad to hear my goof brought back (in effect) a good memory....or rather a realization that you did the right thing

As it turns out for my situation, the 70 days will come and go. Times flies fast, eh?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X