This will be simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be simple

I am filing pro se and would like to know where would I list a gym membership. It is a 12 month contract and I do not want to keep it.

I'm not 100% sure, but probably where you list your credit cards. Since it is an unsecured debt.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

I'm thinking there must be specific place/form to put that because one of the bk worksheet pages I filled out for my lawyer was titled Leases and Contracts, and was for listing unexpired leases or executory contracts of any kind. His instructions explained that executory contracts include contracts for services, contracts for sale, cell phone contracts, etc. The instructions also stated to indicate whether I wanted to assume (keep) or reject (end) the contract. That's where I listed my cell phone contract which I wanted to continue.
      04/04/08- Notice of deficiency balance due from a repo. 04/18/08- Fico scores w/repo listed: EXP 624, TRAN 610, EQU 610. 04/19/08- Found this forum. 04/24/08- Retained attorney for a chapter 7, filing singly. 5/5/08- Turned in bk paperwork to atty. 5/27/08- Date set for reviewing paperwork.

Comment

very good to know! thank you...i'm still working on my schedules and haven't gotten to this one yet
        Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
        (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X