Case Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Closed

Just checked Pacer and we are officially Discharged and Closed! I love how fast Tampa does that...our last day for objections was yesterday and they closed it today!! Yea!!! Thank you all for all of your advice, support and slapping on the back of the head when I got too freaked out (fresh, that is for you). I will continue to hang around and hopefully support those of you who are beginning your journey, you will survive this and be stronger because of this experience!

Oh wow I am so happy for you I am in the same district and Monday is my last day for objections and I can not wait even though we probably won't close for some time :/

Comment

Congratulations
      May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
      July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
      September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Congrats on your new fresh start!

Now take a big deep breath and relax.
        FILED!: August 11, 2008 * Pre-Filing Fico Score - 643 * 341: October 8, 2008 * Last Day for Objections: December 7, 2008
        "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Comment

Good For you! woooooooohooooooooooo! Very happy to hear it.

ep
          California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

WHOOOOAAAAA!!! Congrats!!!
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

tallberry, congrats. I am thinking about moving back to Tampa because it's just not working out for me near Miami. I hope to use the same attorney you did when it's time for me to file. How long did the whole process take?

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks to all...you are the reason I made it through! Sunshine, make sure you check pacer the day after your last day for objections...it will say CLOSED!! I'm glad you are almost to the end, its been a rough road, I know! JayJay, I filed on the last day of March, had my 341 May 1st and Discharged and Closed on July 1st. I would recommend using this forum for the education you will need BEFORE you meet with any attorneys, if I hadn't done that, I would have been talked into a Chapter 13 (by my attorney)and would have never known the difference. I successfully concluded my Chapter 7 because of the great people here that are knowledgeable and actually care about MY best interest! Good Luck to you all and hopefully I can pay it forward!

Comment

Oh I hope your right about it closing but I know we have non exempt assets so I don't know what's going to happen.

And I couldn't agree with you more !! I too would have been put in a CH 13 and because I was "educated" thanks to this forum we filed CH 7.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X