Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened?

Comment

What happened? I hope it was nothing and they are moving forward with the discharge. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you.
      Filed: 7/17/08
      341 Meeting: 8/25/08
      Last Day of Objections: 10/24/08
      Discharged: 11/08

Comment

PACER SAYS DISCHARGE....I can't believe it...a new start!

I am waiting to get the actual paper in the mail to get too comfortable. I have checked pacer, and called the bankruptcy office both say it is discharged. It is still so unreal. I have known for about 6 hours, and I still can't bring myself to tell my wife since last time it was pulled back. I am 80 % sure it is for real this time. The papers should be coming in the mail tomorrow or Friday. Since I filed on my own my wife had to be a creditor. I will wait until she opens it up tomorrow. Finally after 4 years of a business having a strangle hold on me I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
        Filed March 18 2008:blush2: Date for discharge or objection June 20 :dry:
        Discharge letter June 26:yahoo:then revoked:aggress:
        Motion granted to move date for objection to July 21 by former business partner :cry:
        Discharged 8-30-08:yahoo:

Comment

SAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEEET!! I am sure that it had to be manually discharged this time so someone probably went through things very carefully. Congrats!

Comment

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo......Sincere Congrats! Always wonderful to hear a happy ending.

ep
            California Bankruptcy Central

Comment

I'm so happy for you!!!!! Good luck in the future!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X