Stilltheone, how are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stilltheone, how are you doing?

Just checking in to see if you heard anything on your discharge yet. I'm sending you good vibes and wishing you the best.
    Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
    341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
    Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

ditto!! keep us posted!
    Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
    (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Thinking about you also...

Comment

Same here.. Good vibes....
        "You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy."
        6/16/08: Attorney approached lenders to surrender old home
        8/26/08: Met w/attorney RE: filing BK
        9/29/08: Filing Chapter 7

Comment

I just checked Pacer and still nothing.....AHHHHHHH!!! Drivin' me crazy...

Anyhoo, I checked Wisconsin's system and it looks like they discharge about 2 weeks after the 341 is complete....which means I have another week to go.

On a positive note, I pulled my credit reports today and everything looks really good. There were some accounts that we listed in our bankruptcy that show paid as agreed, zero balance, but not included in bankruptcy. There's only one account, my Kohls, that still shows I owe them $2550. Chase shows that we were late....(payment due on March 2, filed March 22...weren't 30 days late!!)

So, no discharge for me as of yet. Bummer
          Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
          341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
          Last day for objections: 7-14-08
          Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

Well, hang in there. It WILL come.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Be strong. We're with you all the way.

On a side note, the only creditor I had problems with on my credit report was Capital One. They seem to list their BK debts as "charged off" or "bad debt". I had some other minor cleaning up to do and Transunion has already fixed the problem so that it reads IIB, but watch out for Capital One guys apparently they aren't reporting IIB (at least on mine they didn't).
              341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647

Comment

Originally posted by southernbelle View Post
                Be strong. We're with you all the way.

On a side note, the only creditor I had problems with on my credit report was Capital One. They seem to list their BK debts as "charged off" or "bad debt". I had some other minor cleaning up to do and Transunion has already fixed the problem so that it reads IIB, but watch out for Capital One guys apparently they aren't reporting IIB (at least on mine they didn't).
                Capital One was about the only card that I didn't have...LOL.

I have 3 GE Money banks, 2 Chases, Amex, 2 Discovers, Kohls, Citi Bank, Sears, Lane Bryant, 2 US Banks....Ahh....just reading that list makes me want to smile to realize they're all gone.
                Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
                341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
                Last day for objections: 7-14-08
                Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

I understand and completely understand how it will feel to finally be rid of that debt. I've had nothing but problems with Capital One so count yourself lucky.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X