Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today

We had our 341 today.

Arrived about 1/2 hour early to hear a few. Only got to see two or three as all but one went pretty quickly.

Ours lasted about 15 minutes. All the standard questions, and a few add ons specific to our case. No creditors showed up and she closed the meeting.

The atty who was a fill in for the one we had been meeting with was very efficient and my fears of her not knowing our case were quickly put at ease.

So I guess I am officially a member of the 60 day club. I cant say whether I feel relieved or the same yet at this point...I am glad that the 341 is over though for sure
    pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
    filed ch7 6-12
    341 7-25
    Discharged and closed 9-24

Congrats! Glad it went so smoothly for you!
    "You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy."
    6/16/08: Attorney approached lenders to surrender old home
    8/26/08: Met w/attorney RE: filing BK
    9/29/08: Filing Chapter 7

Comment

Congrats... glad it's over!

Comment

Hi Pa!
        I glad to hear you 341 went well! Now you are in the 60 day count-down club!
        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congratulations........ours was the 23rd! Looks like were pretty close!

Comment

Congratulations! You will feel that relief in a few days. I was so glad it was over but I recall that evening feeling a bit unsettled knowing that we were on the other side of the fence. Checking daily to see if anything new was filed..etc. Now as we are in our final 30 days it is a huge relief. Your time will go by fast!
            5/29 Filed 7~ 341-on 6/24
            8/27-DISCHARGED
            11/2 - CLOSED
            EQ-604 EX-605 TU-560 ~4.5 months after discharge

Comment

Congrats and glad it went well.

Comment

Congrats, hopefully its smooth sailing
                May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
                July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
                September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Thanks everyone, this board is indeed invaluable for support.

I did feel very comfortable during the meeting I think due to the descriptions of the 341s of so many members here.

It does a person much good in knowing that everything they are testifying to is 100% fact, I think that is why I/we were so comfortable. The trustee was business like, not joking and friendly, but then again not like some of the trustees I've read about on here.

My atty did have to make an amendment, which I saw on pacer and received in the mail already so everything should be fine.

When should I see something on pacer, and what screen should I be watching most at this point in the process. I tell myself that I will only look once a week but you all know how that goes..........
                  filed ch7 6-12
                  341 7-25

Comment

Pacer should take a day or so - well, it did for mine.
                    Welcome to the 60 day club! Will go fast for you!!
                    Filed: 01/23/08
                    341 Meeting: 02/29/08
                    Discharged: 04/30/08
                    Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

"Trustee's Report of No Distribution: Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has performed the duties required of a trustee under 11 U.S.C. 704 and has concluded that there are no assets to administer for the benefit of creditors of this estate. The Meeting of Creditors has been closed and the Proof of Income has been reviewed. The trustee has received no funds or property of the estate, and paid no monies on account of the estate. Wherefore, the trustee prays that this report be approved and the trustee be discharged from office."

I assume this i a very good thing......

Can anything change this over the sixty day wait??

Now I am beginning to feel the weight coming off my shoulders.
                      filed ch7 6-12
                      341 7-25

Comment

Selling items

Originally posted by pa308 View Post
                        "Trustee's Report of No Distribution: Trustee of this estate reports and certifies that the trustee has performed the duties required of a trustee under 11 U.S.C. 704 and has concluded that there are no assets to administer for the benefit of creditors of this estate. The Meeting of Creditors has been closed and the Proof of Income has been reviewed. The trustee has received no funds or property of the estate, and paid no monies on account of the estate. Wherefore, the trustee prays that this report be approved and the trustee be discharged from office."

I assume this i a very good thing......

Can anything change this over the sixty day wait??

Now I am beginning to feel the weight coming off my shoulders.
                        I have a quick question. As you can see above I am a no asset case. I need to sell some coins which I did declare and exempt to buy some school stuff for my kids. Am I allowed to do that since I have been declared no asset and am just awaiting discharge? The amount would be 300.00
                        filed ch7 6-12
                        341 7-25

Comment

my opinion on this is you should confirm that the date for creditors to object to exempt assets has passed. you can find that date on the notice of 341 that was sent out to your creditors when you filed bk.

if that date has passed and you're flagged as 'no asset' in PACER by the trustee, i guess you could go for it.

though if it were me i'd just wait (but i'm a nervous nelly).
                          Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
                          (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

I hope the waiting period goes fast for you!

Comment

Congratulations!
                              Filed C7 12-09-08
                              Discharged 5-15-09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X