Countdown getting to single digits....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown getting to single digits....

Finally we are down 5 more days. Dischage due August 1st and it cant come soon enough, I usually am not the type of person to wish my life away but if I could fast forward about a week and a half and have that letter on Pacer I would. I dont even need it in my hands, I just want to see it on the computer screen. I need a decent car so bad its pathetic. We vowed to save up at least $2000 to pay down on a car so I have about 2 more months before I can get one. Anyways it seems the filing of discharge takes about a week here for ch 7, I think they do them on Thursdays so it will probally be the 7th before I get my letter. Cant wait, we are going camping next weekend in our camper the trustee decided was not worth pursueing. Hopefully that will help us forget about the dates for a weekend anyways. It will be so nice when all this stress is over. Dragonnfly
    Filed Ch 7 - 04/08/2008 - Done
    341 continued 06/30/2008
    Last day for objections - 08/01/2008
    Discharged 08/13/2008

Good luck to you! I am filing tomorrow and I know I'm going to feel so relieved just to get that done.

Comment

Dragonfly, you've been through a lot. Here's hoping the next week flies by because you're having so much fun!
      Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

I also hope your week goes fast.

Comment

We've got 4 days left. If you're going to get any objections, is it more or less likely to happen in the last few days?

Comment

Hope your week flies by!!!
            Filed 5/22/08 341 Meeting 6/19/08 (No Asset) Last Day for Objections 8/19/08 Discharged 8/22/08 Case Closed 8/25/08
            Credit Score 4/28/08--660 6/10/08--528 Credit Score 8/30/08--625

Comment

Amazing how stressful those last few days can be (and in our case, the four days after the deadline for objections)! Hang in there...

Comment

Friday will be here before you know it...hang in there and try to relax this week!
                May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Good luck to you and have a FUN weekend!
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I hope the next 5 days go quickly and uneventfully.

Comment

Thank You very much for all you good thoughts. I swore I wouldn't check Pacer again til next Tuesday, but I had to. I was afraid I would freak and have a moment and no internet access because were going camping this weekend. Cheap summer get away and about the only one we are taking this year. Its going to be hot but we'll have fun. Love this forum. Dragonnfly
                      341 continued 06/30/2008
                      Discharged 08/13/2008

Comment

Today is Friday!!!!

Comment

Good luck to you, dragonnfly..
                          "You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy."
                          6/16/08: Attorney approached lenders to surrender old home
                          8/26/08: Met w/attorney RE: filing BK
                          9/29/08: Filing Chapter 7

Comment

Happy Aug 1....!!!! Yay Friday!! Hope you get good news today!
                            6/11/08 - Filed Ch. 7, Filed Pro Se, No-Assets
                            7/15/08 - 341 Meeting Held
                            10/01/08 - Discharged
                            10/08/08 - Case officially Closed!!

Comment

I came home today from camping for two nights and had to look on pacer again. No entires for Aug 1st. That was my worst nightmare, at the last minute someone would raise the bar and make us jump over another hurdle. I am still waiting to get a car. Hoping that they will give me a better intrest rate after discharge. Dont know if that will do any good or not but I hope it will. I think our court processes them about a week after the last day for objections so we hopefully will be discharged around Thursday. Cant wait. Thanks for all your support. Dragonnfly
                              341 continued 06/30/2008
                              Discharged 08/13/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X