top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 This morning, question about pacer account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 This morning, question about pacer account?

Had the meeting, went really smooth. Trustee was very nice. Small room with a lot of people. A lot of people were really grilled by a US Trustee, but ours was about 15 questions and that was it - 5 mins tops....

Nothing about a pacer was mentioned to us by the lawyer, but I've seen questions on here about it. How much does it cost to get one and where do I get it? Is there any real benefit to getting one? How soon after the meeting does it show anything about our case? Are you charged everytime you go on?

Thanks for your support!

Also, the lawyer said 60-90 days until discharge. Is that from the date we filed, or from today at the 341? So glad this is over with!!!!!

Comment

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's from your 341. I checked out PACER, I haven't subbed yet as I have yet to file, but It does cost but only per page of info you request. So you don't want to do a large search. You will not be charged until you ring up $10 worth of content.

You'll want to search specifically for your case by either your case # or your SSN.

The address for PACER is : http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

Comment

I'll go on that site, thanks.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X