61 days into wait and no objections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

61 days into wait and no objections

So I got no objections and we passed the 60 day mark yesterday Pacer still shows the 707b flag even though the declination was issued the 28th.

How long should I wait before calling the clerks at courthouse? I want to give them a few days to see if it gets discharged but wonder how the 707b flag gets removed?

Yes, give this some more time. If you know that the 707b has been resolved and there are no other causes for delays, then be patient. If you don't see anything else change this week, then you could call on Firday or early next week.
    Bankruptcy History:
    Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
    Discharged - 02/16/2006
    Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

The only delays could be objections right? I know we were allowed to stay in a 7 from the declination but I guess I figued it would have been removed by now.

Does my case pop up on someone's screen that it is discharge time? (lol) How does the manual discharge work? I'm trying so hard to be patient lol but I will feel so much better when I see discharged.

Comment

I understand that you want this over with and you'll feel better.

I would have to say that if you have not had any objections, then you won't see any at all.....your passesd the Objection deadline.

The discharge is not "manual". The stack of filings are probably sitting on the Judge's desk, waiting to be signed. Ony the Judge can order the discharge. I'll bet the stack is pretty high.....so again, be patient. Good things come those who wait and soon enough, you'll be sharing your news with us that you're discharged.
        Bankruptcy History:
        Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
        Discharged - 02/16/2006
        Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

I agree with BB, if you haven't had any objections yet then you probably aren't going to see any.

Comment

Ok thanks I guess I just have to sit back and wait now.

Comment

Originally posted by kimba251 View Post
              Ok thanks I guess I just have to sit back and wait now.
              tom petty said it best: "the waiting is the hardest part."
              Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
              (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

Where do the objections show up on pacer?
                pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
                filed ch7 6-12
                341 7-25
                Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X