341, or "pro se is my middle name"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and Good Luck

They have to issue the relief from stay to get free title before your discharge which enables them to sell it.
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Glad to hear everything went smoothly.

Comment

Congrats!
        And good luck SoleProp!!
        Filed C7 Aug 31 2008
        341 Oct 8 2008
        Discharged Dec 9 2008

Comment

Congrats!! You've inspired me

Comment

Originally posted by No Gravy View Post
            Congrats!! You've inspired me
            Thank you so much!!! Pro se has been incredibly empowering, much like running a marathon or natural/no drug childbirth. Like, I'm Braveheart or something

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbygirl View Post
              Thank you so much!!! Pro se has been incredibly empowering, much like running a marathon or natural/no drug childbirth. Like, I'm Braveheart or something
              Buahahahaha! Natural childbirth, no doubt! Hopefully it won't be *that* bad

Though the paperwork is considerably more complicated, I did 2 divorces myself. Those were both "no asset" cases, too. LOL! If I had anything of value that was in jeopardy of a creditor taking, and if I had the $1,500 for the attorney, I'd go with an attorney. But I just don't.

I've read so many varying opinions on bk'ers going the prose route, that it's very encouraging for each one I see who did it and got through it. Thank you for posting about yours!

Comment

Originally posted by No Gravy View Post
                Natural childbirth, no doubt! Hopefully it won't be *that* bad
                All my kids were born that way, and I will tell you with COMPLETE honesty that I have had dental work that was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more painful and traumatic than having a baby. LOL I was fortunate, but having my kids was a piece of cake.

I'd rather have a baby than a huge filling at the dentist's, hands down.
                Your laying in a dental chair, can't move and their are drill thingies and poky, pointy things digging at your teeth. Need I say more.......?!?!!??!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbygirl View Post
                  All my kids were born that way, and I will tell you with COMPLETE honesty that I have had dental work that was waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more painful and traumatic than having a baby. LOL I was fortunate, but having my kids was a piece of cake.
                  You were very fortunate, indeed. Then again, not only is each woman different, each birth is different.

I'd rather have a baby than a huge filling at the dentist's, hands down.
                  Your laying in a dental chair, can't move and their are drill thingies and poky, pointy things digging at your teeth. Need I say more.......?!?!!??!!!!!!!!
                  Hahahahaha! OoooooKkkkkkkk....so now that I have a visual of childbirth *and* dentistry, suddenly facing a 341 doesn't seem so bad at all! It's all a matter of perspective

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X